Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

That's how I feel this week after getting up with the sun thanks to the time change. Yesterday was another gorgegous day (think 70 degrees) so we headed outside to play in the leaves. The kids had a ball jumping in them and chasing their Mommy around the yard. Toby also made the leaves into a car and "drove" me and Liliana around town. When you're done reading this post keep going, as I'm spoiling all of you, because I posted yesterday too.


Toby insisted that I take a picture of his new drawing....a spider

Who is that there in the leaves?


It's a LEAF MONSTER....oh no!


That's not a leaf monster....It's just my Toby.


Those leaves are so nasty. I can't believe he's playing in them. Yuck!


I am just too cute....and I know it too!


Mommy you are SO silly that I'm going to make this cute little face and this cute little pose just so you know


Mommy you put your seat belt on, now!


I'm cute too Mommy....



See!


Don't I have the cutest smile?


You can't hide Mommy....we'll find you!


This is what she does when she wants up....it is happening quite a bit due to time change and the cutting of her "fang" teeth. It mostly happens when I am trying to accomplish something (darn that toddler radar)


And this is what happens when I do not respond to the diva quick enough. I LOVE teeth cutting and time change!













1 comments:

Mama Bear said...

OHHHHHHH what incredible fun............Please continue to spoil us with those adorable and gorgeous pictures!!!!