Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Randomness

Today is a random group of pictures from our weekend. Some from go to see Mencia (hysterical by the way) the others from Sunday night dinner.

It's cold here people. Cold enough to snow alittle every day for the next nine days. I know that some are you are colder than me, but some of you are definately in places warmer than me...and to that I say NO FAIR!!!! I however live by the winter motto If it's gonna be cold it might as well snow. So this is what I woke up to this morning...

View from my dining room window

Towards the street (it was more than a dusting but less than an inch...I'll take it)

Guess where this is in Heinz Hall


The lowest level of Heinz Hall



Bet you can't guess who these people are : )


Toby playing with Greg's stuff before the Steeler Game (please don't mind the living room hurricane the children made)

PapPap and Liliana playing

PapPap and his granchildren

Still playing...they had a good time with PapPap

Look at this cute smiley girl!




Oh, BTW, I'm sure (if your volume is on) that you've noticed the new music. The snow inspired me to add the Christmas music a few days early. It's at the bottom if you want to turn it off, or you can do what I do...turn it up and clean to it. I'm very excited this year as I was able to find almost all of John Denver and the Muppets....a classic from 1978 (the year I was born)...to me it wouldn't be Christmas without it. Enjoy!




2 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG JOHN DENVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love smiley girl pic, how freakin' cute she is!!!!!!I cannot believe you got snow, I am so not ready !!!!!BUT It would get me in the Christmas mood!

Kathy said...

Great pictures! I thought your living room looked neat!! Toby and Liliana are soo cute. Glad you enjoyed Mencia.

Pretty snow pictures. We are supposed to get some this week too. Right now they are talking about wind chill...gotta love winter!