Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More party pics

Toby had a nice birthday. He woke up to balloons all over the house, which he thought was cool. After watching movies and napping, we went to McDonalds. Obviously I took stupid pills before we left, because not only did I take him past the toy display causing a mini heated discussion between him and I...I also wacked my head off the table squatting down to pick up a chicken nugget. Oh yeah, I so did. And it so hurt. And even better yet it soooo put a knot right in the center of my forehead that still hurts like hell today. Like I said stupid pills. After a lovely lunch we went to the store to pick up some stuff. I let Toby spend his birthday gift card while we were there. (Godfather you will be happy to know that he got a wonder pets playset and a Gloria from Madagascar. I know that both of those escape you. Just know that he loves them and Thank You). After all that we went out to dinner at Applebee's to celebrate. Toby wasn't so sure about all the people singing to him but he certainly liked the sundae.

I've combined the remaining pics from Saturdays with last nights into the slide show...enjoy!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Ahhhh I love the stupid pill excuse! I will have to borrow that one. I hope your minor contusion heals quickly LOL It looks like a blast and I wish we could have been there...not that you'd invite us but we would crash your party anyway!!!!LOL Hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving!!!

Kim & Dave said...

I was wondering-do we get to see any pics of your head? Just kidding! ;-)

Loved all the pics!!!

Mama Bear said...

I've had alot of those "stupid pills" these days! I love the name of those pills!!!! ROFL
Great slide show, thanks for sharing.