Friday, November 7, 2008

FFF: Family Photos

This weeks theme is favorite family photos. I think it goes great with the beginning of National Adoption Awareness month. As you can see in my header (which is another one of my favorite photos), Adoption Builds a Family. I am incredibly blessed by my children and my wonderful husband.

A we-clean-up-nice family foto from my cousin's recent wedding (Lili was sick and Toby had just woken up...notice his no pictures look)

Our very first family foto home

Taken on Liliana's pick up trip after Greg had joined us (on a side note: Look at my husbands white legs...gosh did he need some sun)


Taken two days after Toby was placed in my arms forever


I have been very busy this week, posting nearly every day. if you have missed them just go HERE And if you'd like to see more favorite family fotos go see SARAH Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

12 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

As usual, any pics of Toby's PU trip make me smile! What a happy time, huh?

I know I say this alot, but I still remember the first time I saw you guys, & your luggage hadn't made it to Guate. I felt so sorry for you.

Funny, I never knew as I sat there in the baby lounge listening to your story, what good friends we would become!

Anyway, thanks for the trip down memory lane!

(& I love all your pics, too, BTW. & we do need to have a "chat" via e-mail!)

Aileen said...

Your family is precious! Adoption really is a miracle, isn't it?

Amy said...

Great family photos! I love seeing the ones from pick up trips...brings back so many memories!

Rebekah said...

What great family fotos of your beautiful family ... thanks for sharing! Hope you have a wonderful weekened!

Hugs from SNOWY Minnesota!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too

Hannah said...

What great pictures. I love how adorable your sweet babies are. But seriously....that dress in the first picture is BEAUTIFUL!! Love it.

Anonymous said...

Yep my hubby has those same pasty legs too!!! LOL

I love all of your family photos! What a beautiful family you have!

hugs,leslie

Robyn said...

What a beautiful family!!

Sarah said...

You have a beautiful family!

Daphne said...

Very sweet pictures!

Our Family of 5 said...

I love all the pictures. You guys are all so photogenic!!

Happy Sunday!

Mama Bear said...

Oh what beautiful pictures of your adorable family. I love the narratives!!! It is so much fun going down memory lane and especially this Adoption Awareness Month :-)
Rhonda

Kathy said...

Great family pictures!! You have a beautiful family!