Friday, November 21, 2008

FFF: For Crying Out Loud

Today's theme is all about crying. I searched through all of my photos and only found about 10 out of hundreds. I thought I took more, but I guess I didn't. Liliana cried ALL the time when she first came home, but as soon as you pulled out the camera she'd stop. Now she doesn't care if the camera is around. Toby on the other hand had the sweetest whimper of a cry for months after he came home. Now it's more of a tantrum cry. Here are a couple of pictures to demonstrate....


Full out I-don't-wanna-get-my-picture-taken-in-the-pumpkin-patch cry



Sweet I'm not crying face


The I-want-my-Mommy cry


This is he crying face...sweet....until he gets angry
***********************************
House News:
Toby's 3rd birthday party is tomorrow....he turns 3 on Tuesday...I just can't believe it
Liliana is cutting 8 teeth! All four "eye" teeth and all four molars....needless to say that today's theme fits very well in our house.
Have a FANTASTIC weekend everyone! And for more FFF check out SARAH'S BLOG

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Toby!!!!

Love your crying out loud pictures!!! CUTE CUTE!

hugs,Leslie

Rebekah said...

Happy Big 3 Toby! Can't wait to see pictures ... the crying photos are just too cute! Thanks for sharing & Have a great weekend!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!
The crying pictures are so sweet!

Mama Bear said...

Happy early birthday Toby guy :-) Poor baby with her teeth (we still are struggling with that). Loved the pictures, have a great weekend and a FUN party.
Rhonda

Hannah said...

That first picture is so cute! I love it.

Hannah

One Busy Momma said...

Wow! Happy Birthday Big Guy!!!!

Poor Liliana! 8 teeth at once... yuck....

Cute pics and hope you have a great week!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Toby!! You and your sister are seriously cute, even with your tears!

Kim & Dave said...

Very cute, Tina! Happy Birthday to the big boy of the house!

Robyn said...

How adorable!! Happy Birthday Toby!!