Friday, November 14, 2008

FFF: Blowing Kisses

I don't having any "blowing kisses" pictures, so how about KISSABLE. Mainly because my kiddos are so kissable. Today I picked my favorite pictures that I took of them while in Guatemala. Then I added a more recent picture of my loveable, huggable, kissable children.






Have a GREAT weekend...I know we will. :) Greg, David and I are going to see comedian Carlos Mencia tomorrow and then Greg is the really lucky one...he gets to go to the Steeler game on sunday. For more FFF go HERE


9 comments:

Aileen said...

What cute pics of your kids!

Hannah said...

They are so beautiful!! I love the picture of your daughter in yellow. So beautiful!!

Hannah

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love both of those hats! Your kids are cuties!

Amy said...

Adorable pics...and I am SOOOOOO jealous. Carlos Mencia is absolutely HILARIOUS!!! Matt and I saw him at a local comedy club before he became really big. I just remember my cheeks and abs killing me from LMAO!!!! Have a great time!

Sarah said...

Beautiful kissable faces!

Iris said...

Toby and Lilana are cutie patooties! They definitely are kissable. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Hugs.

Lyn (Irismama)
Boston, MA
Mom to Lulu 2.2 yrs old

Mama Bear said...

What awesome "kissable" pictures. SOOOOOOO cute!!! Have fun at the game!!!!!

Kim & Dave said...

Hey!

As usual, the kids are adorable!

I remember that shirt of Toby's. Wasn't that one you had to buy when his luggage didn't show up?

Have a great weekend!

Robyn said...

How adorable!! Your kiddos are so beautiful!!