Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Day at the Park

We had some beautiful weather yesterday and we took advantage of it. We went to the local playground for two hours. The kids enjoyed playing on the jungle gym and swinging. There is also a gazebo there that Toby likes to pretend is his house. He is getting really creative now and it's adorable. Liliana just wants to go where ever her big brother trods and it's a joy to watch them play together.


Whee! I went down the slide all by myself!

Push me on a swing, Feel the air through my hair....

Swinging, swinging, on a swing!


Taking some time out for reading


Look at me Mommy!



My little Monkey



I had to take a picture of his face. He's beginning to draw things that I can actually recognize. It's really neat!
In other news, November is National Adoption Month, a subject very near and dear to my heart. And while it focuses on older child adtopion from foster care, I believe that any attention we can bring to this incredible journey in life would be worthwhile. So if you would like a header like mine, go ahead an email me a picture at lilicakesbowtique@yahoo.com (don't want to give out my personal one) and I'll do a header up for you too. Make sure you let me know if you want it to be B&W, Sepia, or left alone. Let's get the word out....together we can make a difference!





1 comments:

Kelly said...

I know what you mean about the drawing...its so super cool!!!! I love your header!!!!!!! I love these pics!!! I miss you guys!