Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"3"

Happy Birthday Baby Boy! I guess you're not a baby anymore, you're my big boy. Even though you still like to be called Mama's baby, but I think that has something to do with your little sister being around. Don't worry...Mommy will always have a special place for you in my heart. Your name fits you perfectly, you are my gift from God, my angel.

I positively love your infectous laugh and joyful spirit. You make everyday brighter and better. You are incredibly smart...sometimes too smart. And you love to cuddle, hug, and give kisses. You are such a sweetheart. I hope your day today is filled with all the fun things you love to do...Mommy's gonna make sure of it. We love you very much bubby. Happy 3rd birthday. Hey and do Mommy a favor....just slow down growing alittle bit....the time is passing too quickly. :)


Five days old

6 Months old


One year old


18 Months old



On your 2nd Birthday




Two and a half years old...and giggly



Nearly 3 and so Big!






6 comments:

Amy said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Toby! You are one handsome little (or should I say big) boy! Have a great day!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Toby I hope you had a great day!!!!!SLow down just a little its hard for us Mommas to keep up!!!!!

Robyn said...

What a cutie!! Happy 3rd Birthday Toby!!

Anonymous said...

awwww Happy Birthday!!! He is sooo handsome!

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

leslie

Kim & Dave said...

What fun pics! Don't think I have ever seen the 5 days old pic! Such a tiny little thing!! They grow so fast, don't they!!!

Doing some blog reading catch-up since I have been a bit out of commission!

Mama Bear said...

Happy Birthday little guy. What a handsome young man you have there :-)