Tuesday, December 16, 2008

VFW Christmas Party

On Sunday we went to Grandpa's local VFW for their children's Christmas party. They had Santa (of course), a balloon artist, and hot dogs for the kiddos. It was a very nice afternoon. Here are some pics....


Waiting in line to see Santa (poor Greg ends up looking a little crazed in this picture...I swear he's not)

Toby actually sat on Santa's lap (although he was ready to bolt at any moment) just to tell him he wanted he wanted a Buzz Lightyear for Christmas....Santa btw has already taken care of it ;)


Liliana was FREAKED!


I can't believe Daddy gave me to that guy. Can you see how distraught I am?



Happier with her Candy Cane and her frog present from Santa




Yes I am biting Greg...he put me in a headlock...my natual instinct is to bite. lol BTW, he's pretending to be in pain, I wasn't biting hard.



Grandma and Grandpa



Besos to the bear



Toby pouting because the balloon artist said he was finished after a certain point...he kept going for another 30 minutes after that point...I was not pleased.



Daddy trying to get him to laugh


Much happier now. Grandpa won him a trike in the raffles!


Liliana trying to hitch a ride



Toby getting some lovin from Grandma while Liliana crawls along behind him



Jingling along with the reindeer at NaNa's













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a good time!!!!!!

They are sooo cute together!

hugs,leslie

Kim & Dave said...

We have a few pics like that of Ana-who was so afraid of Santa we had to tell her the truth!

She did NOT like the idea of a stranger coming down her chimney, lol!!