Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to Me!

Last year's post (I had been in Walmart when I got the news):

Well I have been bitching and complaining about the Second DNA and how I wish it didn't have to be done. BUT, Thank God it is done because Liliana was accidently switched with another baby girl at the hogar. Yes people you read that correctly. So all of the beautiful pictures you have been looking at since November are NOT of Liliana they are of Baby X as Greg calls her. Our agency is very proactive, thank goodness, and steps are already being taken to correct all this maddness. So what does this all mean, well we now need a new passport since the picture is incorrect and DNA will need to be taken again which means we need to get DNA authorization again. This should delay us by another two weeks I'd imagine. Our attorney will be working this week to get it all straightened out and I am in direct communication with our agency director. I pray I have better news for everyone by the new year.



I can't believe it's been a year already from that dreaded phone call. It took weeks to fix and then it still wasn't fixed if you recall. Now it's Christmas Eve 2008 and I am SO blessed. BOTH of my children are home for the holidays.

They are the BEST gift of all!!!

3 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Amen, Tina!!!

Your post brought tears to my eyes!!!

Did your kids actually sleep in front of the tree?

Anonymous said...

Yes thats the BEST gift ever!!!!


Hugs,Leslie

Mama Bear said...

OMGOSH, I never knew that. That is totally unreal. Thank goodness it worked out and you have those two adorable kiddo's home safe and sound.