Friday, December 12, 2008

FFF: My Choice Again

Still working with no theme....so I thought I'd do self potraits cause they either turn out really good or really bad. You're only getting the good cause in this digital age I delete the bad ones, quickly. This is about the ONLY way I get in the pictures. Mainly because I control the camera but also because no one offers to take pictures of me and my sweeties. Me and my Momma

At the tree farm the other day


My honey and me



Another cute one of the two of us. I am seriously lacking pictures of my husband and myself.



A blurry one of Liliana and me at La Casa Grande


One of my favs of me and Toby



About a month after Toby came home...look at how I turn into a pasty snow white in the winter.
Because so many of you enjoyed my whip cream painting idea last week and because I need to use and share my knowledge so I don't lose it all...I'm gonna go back to work someday...I am going to do a Toddler/Preschool Tip Day on Tuesdays. Come back and get a great idea to do a learning through play activity with your little ones. And if anyone knows how to make one of those cool button thingys for this, I'd be all for it.






5 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

What a great idea for "playing with kids" tips, Tina! I used to work in preschool, too, but it's been so long I have forgotten a lot of those fun ideas!!!

I LOVE the self protraits of you & your kids!

I soooo agree that friends made through adoption (no matter how far away they live & how infrequently we actually talk) are some of the best!

We miss you guys!

Mama Bear said...

LOVE those pictures. What cutie patooties and especially those of you and your husband. We too never seem to get pictures of us as one of us is always the one taking pictures! Great idea for Tuesdays!

Kelly said...

Great idea!!!!!!! I am okay just lots going on !!!!!!Sorry I've been M I A as of late, I am here don't you worry :) Cute pics !!!

Momo Fali said...

Um...your Christmas countdown thing is scaring me! MUST. FINISH. CARDS.

I love your pictures...and that gray scarf!

Hannah said...

Love the self portraits! That is the only pictures I get of me too. I don't mind because I think they make my face look much thinner :)