Friday, December 5, 2008

FFF: My Choice

After taking so many pictures last week with the holiday, I have taken none this week. I know...slacker mommy. Although I must say that not taking pictures every once in a while is very freeing. Because I haven't taken any, today is being brought to you by the letter P for painting. Last week Toby wanted to paint, but Liliana still puts EVERYTHING in her mouth (could be that we are in the middle of her cutting her four fang teeth and her four 1st molars...yeah it isn't fun here right now). So Toby got to paint with the real paints and Lili painted with tinted whip cream. They had tons of fun.
Cheesey Face

Diligently dotting the paper


Look at my mess mommy
Look how serious he is about his painting
Have a great weekend...we are tree cutting tomorrow...in the snow! I love it when it snows while we are hunting the perfect Alfie (we nickname all of our trees alfie because of a specific song, anyone know what I'm talking about?) It really makes it seem like Christmas.



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look like they are really into their work!! So sute and so talented!

jeck said...

Oh it looks like the had a great time!!! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great idea to use Whipped cream and yummmy too! lol

Love all the little artist pics!
hugs,leslie

Momo Fali said...

If you are a slacker, I don't even want to know what you'd call me!

Rebekah said...

Oh now that is a wonderful idea - edible paint ... who doesn't LOVE whipped cream? It looks like they both had a blast! And they look so cute doing it! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2

Kim & Dave said...

Cute, Tina!

Is Toby a lefty?

Kelly said...

He is such a serious painter so cute and Lili is adorable!!!!!Have a super duper time cutting down the tree! I have no idea where Alfie comes from????

nora said...

Love that last look of concentration! Have a great weekend and enjoy getting your tree.

Amy said...

Looks like so much fun...great idea for Lili too! I might just have to steal the idea! The only problem...Layna gags and almost throws up the second whip cream touches her tongue...I know, strange.

Hannah said...

THat looks like alot of fun! We might have to try it!

Kim & Dave said...

So, he's a lefty! They say that makes for a really smart kid-but you probably already knew that, huh? :-)