Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Christmas Present

Here's the book that Greg made for me to tie together my presents. It's really cute. A few words of advice...make it full screen and read it from top to bottom (not left to right). After I read the story I got to open my other gifts, each had a message inside from the Christmas Quetzal. My husband is incredibly creative and thoughtful on his gift giving. And he's all mine ladies but I will rent him out to teach your husbands if you like. ;)



Family Pp Pdf
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own.

6 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Loved it!!

BTW....I just realised the slide show I am posting on Monday has the same exact layout as yours from yesterday! Guess great minds think alike! ;-)

Unknown said...

Good Job Greg!!! we really loved it. I never seen anything like that .Something special to have.

Mama Bear said...

GREAT job, absolutely LOVED it!

Our Family of 5 said...

Very Creative!! Happy New Year!!

Becky said...

that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I loved it!

Becky and Jack

Momo Fali said...

Yes please, put me down for a rental!