Monday, August 11, 2008

We're Moving...

the Bowtique, that is. For the last several months I have been waging a war with my host site for the bowtique. It never lets me update the site with new products or pictures. If it does, then it freezes up right before I'm done. It is very frustrating! So I have decided to move the site to Blogger. Alittle different I know, but I know of several people that use the blogs as a way of retailing their wares.

The new Bowtique can be found at http://lilicakes.blogspot.com/. Right now I am in the process of uploading all the pictures and getting it just right. After that, I will add in the Paypal buttons and you can begin placing orders. Until then feel free to peruse the site and get the word out about the move.

Thanks!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

YEAH!!!

Kim & Dave said...

Wow! Love the look over there, Tina!

Dave still says I can order, so as soon as I get some free time(ha! ha!), I'll place one!