Thursday, August 21, 2008

FFF: Stuffed Friends

This week's theme is Stuffed Friends. We have so many stuffed friends I could run my own toy store and Toby forms a protective barrier of about 10 or so animals around himself when he sleeps, but there are only a couple however that hold a special place in their hearts. To see more FFF gor to http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/


The Original Bunny...we sent it down to her in Guatemala last August. When we went to visit her our foster mom made sure she had it with her. Unfortunately due to the move to the hogar bunny #1 never came home.

This is bunny number two. Liliana isn't in to carrying it everywhere yet but he is required sleeping material.

Here she is using bunny to emphasize the her point. Love the look...lol


This is her Daddy Oso. Greg sent it down with me to Guatemala for pick up so she could hear his voice. Her and Toby activate it at least once a day to hear Daddy.

Meet Bear. Bear is a VERY well loved (and cool I might add...I mean just look at those shades) friend. My mom and dad sent Bear down to Guatemala with me for our extended pick up trip as a Christmas gift for Toby. Bear and a fuzzy green blankie became his transition items, the only things that were both in Guatemala then here. Bear goes EVERYWHERE that Toby goes. He is the bestest (yes I know that is not proper english) friend my sweet boy could have.
He's there for naps, bedtimes, and sad times when cuddling is a must...


He makes trips back to Guatemala to meet baby sisters and to keep small boys company on the plane....


And he loves Toby no matter what (even when he is being dangled by his bowtie)....couldn't we all use a friend like that.
Lili Cakes Bowtique is up and running. And for those of you that liked the Breast Cancer Awareness Hairbows that I made they are for sale along with another pink ribbon bow that I think turned out really cute.



17 comments:

Marianne said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing.
Have a great weekend!

Kelly said...

So So cute !!!And I never sent a proper thank you on the PT trick. So thank you thank you thank you. I love bear. Bear and Bubby are old friends I think. Anywho have a great weekend and I am off to check it out.

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures! I love the picture of Lili and her oso. Que bonito!

Ruthie

nora said...

What sweeties! I love the one with your daughter sleeping and her arm around her lovey! How precious!

Rebekah said...

Oh I love bear ... he is pretty cool and I love the care bear blanket - where can I get one ... as always your little ones are as cute as can be ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too

Kathy said...

Too cute! Bear and Bunny are so cute. I love seeing the kids with their precious friends.

Debbie said...

What cute cute pictures!! Beautiful kids!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWW i love Bunny and Bear!!!! Your kids are sooo cute i want to squeeze them!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

What sweet fuzzy friends!!!

Our Family of 5 said...

So Cute! Loving Bunny & Bear! Have a good weekend. Off to check out your bows!

Stacey and Dewey said...

DARLING pics!!! Your kids are both just cute as can be. Love the bear! Sweet sweet baby pics!!
Have a great weekend!
Stacey

Hannah said...

So cute. We have a Bear too!!

Hannah

Kim & Dave said...

Love the pics, Tina!

I'm so sad for Lili that her bunny got lost! It looked so soft & hugable!!(I know she probably doesn't care at all.....)

Anyway, that pic of Toby waling down the road is adorable, too.

Jenelle said...

So sweet! I love your furry friends!

One Busy Momma said...

Awww... too cute!!!!

Love the last pic!!!

Denise

Violet said...

Very Cute! love that last one.

Robyn said...

What sweet pics!! Looks like your kiddos have some very special stuffed friends!!

Robyn