Friday, August 29, 2008

FFF: Black and White

I LOVE this week's theme! Black and white photos are my favorite. I take pictures in B&W all the time. And there are just certain pictures that I know will look better in black and white so I change them over during editing. Only the first one was originallay taken in black and white the rest are from our recent trip to Indiana that I haven't had a chance to post. If you'd like to see more FFF go to Sarah's blog. And if you in the mood go and peruse my new Bowtique. have a GREAT weekend!


A candid moment between my Aunt Jo and my cousin Katie...I love how they are both laughing.

Whew, It's HOT out here!

I think I'll take alittle shower, Thanks Mr. Elephant.


Look even more water

Splish Splash


One watery Princessa


Breakdancing around the fountain


All that dancing was hard work, I think I'll take alittle break with my buddies the elephants

Ooo, these Elephants are fun


Hi, my bubby says you are really nice and refreshing Mr. Elephant


More splashing


And more splashing....can you tell this was their favorite part of the park. They were throughly soaked when we left.

Love this shot


This one cracks me up

Oh and as of yesterday the coutdown begins...One month until I turn 3-0. And I'm actually looking forward to it. If you are going to be intown the weekend of the 28th and want to join in the party, just let me know. And some of you have no choice. hahaha ;)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your pictures!!! The one listed as "one watery princess" is PRICELESS!

Kim & Dave said...

Love the last two pics! Toby's facial expression is just hilarious!!

Have a great weekend! (Oh, & trust me, the 30's are GREAT! So much better than the 20's!)

Rebekah said...

What great pictures! I love the one of your watery princess ... she is too cute! Looks like you had a blas ton your trip! Thanks for sharing & Have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too

Anonymous said...

30s arent really that bad...Now im not looking forward to 40..no way!!!

Your kids are the cutest and that elephant fountain is sooooo cool!

Have a fun filled weekend,Leslie

Kathy said...

Great pictures! Looks like a fun time. I love the silouhette of Lili too!

The 30's are fun! It's when you hit 40 that you start to feel old!! I know from experience!!

Debbie said...

Very cute pictures!! Love that they were playing in water!!

Debbie

Sarah said...

What fun pictures!! Love the closeups the best in B/W!!

Our Family of 5 said...

You always have great pictures! Love them all! Have a good weekend!

One Busy Momma said...

Cute pics!!!!

Looks like such a cool splash park!

Denise

Hannah said...

Those are great! They look so fun!

Hannha

Kelly said...

Love these!!!!!
The one of Lili over the water fountain cracked me up!!!!

Mama Bear said...

Oh my goodness, LOVE the pictures and especially the elephant one!!! Tooooo cute!
Rhonda
http://fourchildrenrus.blogspot.com/

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!!

Robyn