Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More Zoo Pics

Greg's best impression of his buddy the Spitter Snake....I think he really captures it's passion.

Incredibly timid (unlike how he ususally is) around the Sharks.


Lili on the other hand would have drived right in if I let her.


Hey Toby, look at these....


Yah, I see what you mean. Those penguins are pretty COOL! Get it, cool....I crack myself up!

Toby is feeding the giraffe in this picture. Jack ass in the yellow shirt stepped right in front of my shot and it was on of those you only get one chance sort of shots (and he didn't even have a child with him...jack ass!).


Mmm, this is yummy. I wonder if I can find something better...


Hey Toby look at that....


Damn it, that didn't work!


Hey Mom I posted a SNAKE just for you!!! Hahaha...

What! We are leaving...that makes me want to cry. I know Lili I'm sad too.

There are still more pics to come from the Indiana trip so stay tuned. And Lili Cakes Bowtique is now up and running, so go check it out. The link is in my sidebar.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Love the pics...looks like everyone had a great time.

I let Matt know the two potential dates to see how his work schedule is for both days. I am getting excited too! We'll talk more by e-mail.

Can't wait to shop the new site!

Amy said...

The 3rd works better for Matt...can we make that day work?

Kim & Dave said...

You have such funny captions! They always crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Love the zoo pics!!! Your little ones melt my heart!

I better check out your bows again! Cant wait!

Kathy said...

The zoo looks like fun!! I love Lili trying to steal Toby's food. They are just so cute! And love the new blog look too!

Jill said...

Hi, I stumbled on your blog from Amy's! Are your from the Pgh area??? I am! Comment me if you would like or email me!

mrs.lesko (at) zoominternet.net

or leskofamily.blogspot.com

jill