Sunday, August 24, 2008

Favorite Foto Sunday Edition

These photos were taken last weekend while we were hanging out with Grandma Lorraine. We been so busy this past week with Greg being on vacation that I'm just now getting around to them. Because we did so much while Greg was off you will likely get a post nearly everyday this week.

Toby and Grandma Lorraine...they were swinging around in her office chair...he loved it


Liliana and Grandma Lorraine...sqirmy wormy wanted down...ever since she started walking she will not sit still.


Enjoying the fountains at the petting zoo...she had a lovely puddle forming in her dress.


Look Mommy a Monkey


I just LOVE this one that I took of the four of them even if the kids aren't smiling.

For anyone that has tried to place an order on the Bowtique website...I have fixed the glitch and added a shopping cart. I hope that makes the shopping easier.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics with the kids and their granny!!! Love the last pic too!

Kristen Anne said...

What a sweet set of pictures. Lots of love to you and the kids - I think I might be home over Labor day - I'll let you know. Would love to catch you and kids and play.

Love ya

Amy said...

Love the pics...they are adorable. My favorite is the one of Lili sitting in the water...too cute.

Mindy said...

OK catching up AGAIN. LOL. Love all the pictures and I REALLY love THESE pictures. Pictures with grandparents are always so priceless to me. I adore those types of pictures:-) OH...and I was really liking sitting here grooving away to Will Smith. ROFL.

Kim & Dave said...

Love your pics, as usual, Tina!

Time with those older relatives is so good-for everyone!