Monday, March 9, 2009

Pictures....at last

Where to begin....hmmmm. Let's see we have had the MOST beautiful weather for the last four days. It's gone now, but we took full advantage of it while it was here. And I have loads of photos to post between our days of outside play, hanging at my parent's the other day, and celebrating Greg's birthday yesterday. So I'll post a few today and the rest tomorrow or wednesday, depending. The depending has alot to do with today. The kids are both suppose to have well child visits today complete with shots, but.... And isn't there always a but, even though the flu left our house alittle over a week ago, I think they may both have ear infections. Fun times. So they probably won't be getting shots today. (And for my friends and family who are wondering because my kiddos are at odd ages to get shots...both of my children are behind on their shots, it was done on purpose by me, and I'm leaving it at that) And without any further ado: PICTURES!


NaNa and PapPap's House: The other day my parents were having their hot water tank unexpectedly replaced, so the kids and I went an played while the workers were there. The kids began to get overly crazy and both got a calm down timeout. The result was this....
Toby's like "What did we do Mommy?"

And here they are both smiling at me


NaNa wearing the silly glasses that blink. I think it's a good look for her. What do you think?

Liliana's turn... my little fashionista starting a new trend.

PapPap getting in on the trend. I don't think purple is really his color.



The local playground on Thursday:
I love how they play together. They were running to the slide here.


Inspecting the holes and the rocks on the stairs


"Look Mommy! What's this?"
Hope you enjoyed the pics. See you soon.
Oh and......
HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY to my WONDERFUL HUSBAND.
I hope your next 30 years are even better the the first. Love you!!!






4 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

The pictures are delightful!

(& by the way-we waited on a lot of our kids' shots, too. Just too much right after they came home, in our opinion!!)

Kelly said...

Great pics!!!So glad to get outside and enjoy the nice weather! The kids are adorable as usual. Happy Belated Birthday greg!

Amy said...

Love the pics...glad to hear that everyone is starting to feel better. I am a fan of the time out pictures...could have been taken at my house. I can't tell you how often we take time outs just to cool off and settle down for a minute.

Happy Bday Greg!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww your babies are just sooooo darn cute!!!

Happy 30th to your hubby..OMG YOU Guys are sooo young! I will be 36 on Thursday..OH CRAP!

Hugs,Leslie