Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

For most people this is a day of partying and drinking. But not for this Irish (enough to claim it) Girl. 8 years ago today Greg and I had our first date. We had met at a night club a couple of weeks earlier. He called me the 2 determined guy days later and we talked for hours. He wanted to see me before he left for Spring Break, but come on....it's spring break. I so was not going to do that. Plus he seemed like he could be THE guy and after past relationships that kinda scared me. So I waited until I knew he was in Mexico and couldn't answer to call him back. I told him I'd love to go out when he returned. (As a side note...he almost didn't call me back because I waited so long) He asked me to a St Patty's Day party. I told him yes as long as I could bring a friend...because let's be honest I didn't know him enough to be at a party alone with him. We had a great time, so good the next day he took me out again and we've been together ever since. The best 8 years of my life so far. I'll have to see if I can locate some pictures from the early days. We both looked quite abit different.

I LOVE YOU GREG! HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY and 8 YEARS!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Awe how cute!!!

Kim & Dave said...

What a fun story to read!!!

Mama Bear said...

Awwwm that is so cute