Friday, March 20, 2009

FFF: Green

This week's theme is Green in honor of St. Patrick's Day. And even though I had them dressed in Green on tuesday, we didn't take any pictures. So I dipped into my recent photos to see what I hadn't posted yet and found some pics from Greg's 30th birthday a couple weeks ago. (And wouldn't you know it, Toby was wearing green.)
My sweet boy holding still for a minute so I could get his picture

Just hangin out with his Daddy

Liliana getting some lovin from her Uncle Dave


The cutest cake face EVER!
For more pictures go HERE
And I'd like to give a HUGE birthday shout out to my bestest friend.....HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY LIANNE!!!! Wish I could be there to party with you...see you in a couple of weeks...I can't wait!



4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Cute photos of your adorable kids ... they are just too cute!

Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful SPRING weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden and Charlotte

Melinda said...

Sweet photos!

Melinda

Kim & Dave said...

LOVE all the pics, but especially the one of Toby upside down & Lili getting besos!!!

Mama Bear said...

cute pictures