Friday, March 27, 2009

FFF: Unique

Today's theme is unique. Toby and Liliana share a bond between the two of them that none of the rest of us have with them. They fight like crazy...like a brother and sister...and I love every minute of it. Yes I know it's weird to love the fighting but you'd have to understand my relationship with my brother to get that. We fought like cats and dogs as children, but we would do anything for one another and have. Toby and Lili also love each other totally. Yes Lili drives him nuts, but I know he loves having her around....and Liliana worships the ground her brother walks on. She wants to be like and do everything that he does. It's the cutest really. Here's a few pics of them together....

Come on Lili Kate, this way

Big hugs!

Playing some hoops


Jumping around

Watch what I can do Lili!


I love it when were swingin together
For more unique pictures go HERE





8 comments:

Melinda said...

Very sweet!

Melinda

Lund7 said...

Such sweet pictures of the two of them! Stop by my blog for a giveaway!!

nora said...

I know exactly what you mean - disagreements make relationships stronger!

Have a great weekend!

Mama Bear said...

Ahhh, that is so cute. How great to have such a great brother and sister.

Rebekah said...

Oh how sweet are they together ... what cutie pies ... and I have a younger brother as well ... we had a great time growing up with each other! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden and Charlotte

Kim & Dave said...

Love the pics, Tina! Wish I could see them together in real life!

Anonymous said...

What a couple of sweeties!!! Too cute!

Kelly said...

They are darling!!!!