Sunday, December 30, 2007

Random Pictures and a Wedding

Well it was a long but worth it weekend. Greg, Toby, My Mom and I all left friday night for Columbus for Eric's Wedding. For those that are new to my life, we grew up with Eric's family. Him and David were in the same grade and his mom and my mom are best friends. We have spent good times and bad times together over the years and I was happy to be there for my "lil brother" as he married his beautiful bride. On Saturday after the wedding Dad and David joined us for the reception. When you see the pictures there aren't many of Toby because he crashed about an hour into it and slept for about 2.5 hours with everything going on. He was such a good boy the whole weekend until we got home today and the sleep deprivation caught up to him. He is peacefully sleeping in his own bed right now. So here are some of the better pictures along with some random ones from the past week.


Having fun with Mommy

Mr. Cool


Riding his "hog"


Rockstar in training


Exchanging of the rings


The Mr. and Mrs.

Mom and Me


Dad, Mom, Me, and David aka The Fam

Greg and I (This is how Dad cropped the picture)

Mom, Me, Trina, and Sue (sister-in-law and mother of the groom)

I am sure Mom will post other pictures so check out her blog soon. And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

2 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Love the picture of Toby on your back!

You look so happy!

Unknown said...

Toby you Rock playing your guitar.Luv the shade dude.Miss Ya and Love Ya Tia Jo