Monday, December 24, 2007

A Christmas Lesson

Well I have been bitching and complaining about the Second DNA and how I wish it didn't have to be done. BUT, Thank God it is done because Liliana was accidently switched with another baby girl at the hogar. Yes people you read that correctly. So all of the beautiful pictures you have been looking at since November are NOT of Liliana they are of Baby X as Greg calls her. Our agency is very proactive, thank goodness, and steps are already being taken to correct all this maddness. So what does this all mean, well we now need a new passport since the picture is incorrect and DNA will need to be taken again which means we need to get DNA authorization again. This should delay us by another two weeks I'd imagine. Our attorney will be working this week to get it all straightened out and I am in direct communication with our agency director. I pray I have better news for everyone by the new year. Here is a picture of our Liliana, sweet and beautiful just the way I remember.


5 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

I am praying for you. I am sorry this happened but I trust they will get it fixed fast. Please keep us posted.
Kim Hanna

Kim & Dave said...

You.have.got.to.be.kidding.me!!!!

This is CRAZY!!

You are SO right! THANK GOODNESS for the 2nd DNA!!!!!

Oh, Tina & Greg! Praying for your hearts & praying this gets cleared up quickly (as it looks like it should).

Mindy said...

OMG YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just total craziness but I am SO glad that it was CAUGHT! I am so sorry for yet another delay for you guys:-( Hang in there...it has to happen soon and I can't wait to meet her when she comes home!
Have a wonderful Christmas!
Hugs

Kelly said...

OMG Thank God it was caught. What a mess !!!!! Praying all this is cleared up Quickly. Hugs toi you and yours Merry Christmas

Candy said...

OH NO OH NO OH NO...HOW IN THE WORLD???? OH girl I am so sorry