Wednesday, December 12, 2007

ORANGE

Hot Diggity Dog!!! Labcorp charged my credit card which DNA was taken today. I am so excited. It should be about 3 weeks to travel. DNA takes 10-12 days round trip, which means we should get PINK for Christmas detailing our appointment dates and then travel a week later. I will be IN Guatemala the first of the year. Now I can enjoy my time here in Missouri with my family and my adoption friends. And while I have you here, please pray for my PapPap who is undergoing surgery to remove his spleen tomorrow. (the last step in his cancer treatment) I am soo happy I can be out here with him right now. Love to all and I'll let you know when I here anything. T

8 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

YEAH!!

Kathy said...

Congrats on Orange! I will keep your father in my prayers.

Amy said...

YEAH!!! I am so happy for you...now you can enjoy your holidays knowing Liliana will be in your arms forevery very soon! Congratulations, and keep us posted!

Kelly said...

WOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!! What a relief. Now when & what time are we hanging out !!!! Call Me !!!!

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

Whoo Hoo!

New Year's in Guat! Can't wait to see the happy family all together forever!

Congratulations!
B

Our Family of 5 said...

Congratulations!

Robyn said...

Congratulations on orange!! I hope you have pink soon!! I will be praying for your PapPap!!

Robyn

Nikki said...

Hi there! Just trying to spread the word that I am designing blogs for a good cause! Check out http://madebynikki.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Nikki