Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Losing My Mind

Throughout Liliana's process I have remained quite calm as compared to Toby's (I was a bit pyschotic then). That is until now. I am literally losing my mind waiting. Nervous Waiting on a new 171H because we need an active one to receive her visa. Waiting on the new birth certificate with our last name on it making her an official part of our family. Waiting for her new passport that we can't get until we have the new birth certificate. Waiting on the 2nd DNA (which can't be done until we have said BC and passport and is a new requirement since we brought Toby home adding 7-10 days) to say that she IS the same child that we started the process with. Waiting to get PINK so we have a travel date. Waiting to fly to pick up my gorgeous little girl and bring her home to her family. Just Waiting and slowly losing my mind in the process. For those who don't know or might not pay attention when I talk, we should "know" more by next week and at least be able to roughly predict when this is all going to happen. My best guess would be the week of New Years Day, could be earlier or later. It all really depends on how long it takes to get the new Brith certificate. Right now it is supposedly taking 2-3 weeks to get the new document from the town where Liliana was born. We are in week 2 so it could be any day now. Please pray that everything falls into place when it should. Also pray for my sanity, I am stalking my email and my postman for good news several times a day. Maybe if I send out some positive vibes to the USCIS and Santa Catarina Pinula all my documents can be to me by Thursday and I can at least calm down alittle. Highly unlikely however that I will calm down until they place Lili in my arms forever. Thanks for reading my ramblings! Comments are welcome and entirely desireable right now.

2 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Boy, do I understand that WAITING business!!!

Just remember, when she IS placed in your arms.....the relief will most likely drive you to tears....tears of relief & joy...

And that day IS coming....in probably less than a month..

PRAYING you get some good news soon!!!

Kelly said...

I am pleading and praying,I am slowly losing my mind with you . I am here for you. Hugs