Thursday, December 6, 2007

Evidently Whining Works Sometimes

Who knew?? Well today has been an awesome day so far. After worrying about everything, our 171H arrived in the mail today. The Columbus USCIS took pity on us and processed us in two days and sent it out the same day they approved us. I have an email into the National Visa Center asking them to fax it to Guatemala ASAP (it can take them up to 10 days) and have overnighted a hard copy to my attorney in Guatemala. To make this an even better day we should be orange on Monday. Orange is now the color before pink. It means that the 2nd DNA has been authorized. When the Embassy receives the results they will issue our travel dates(pink). Lili should be home in no more than 3 weeks! I can't friggin believe it! I'm shaking right now I'm so excited! Check back often as we are coming down to the wire now. Any moment can hold new information.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you are going to have your little girl soon. I can't wait to see her. When she has been home for awhile Charles and I are going to have to make a trip out there.

Unknown said...

We are sooo happy for you all.Keep up the Faith. Love Ya, Joanna & Roger

Kathy said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!

Kim & Dave said...

I just have one thing to say......

YEAH!!!!!! :)