Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Update

If you read my previous post you know that this week has been a doozie already. After talking with my coordinator, I decided to look at the USCIS website for Columbus to see what I could find to help us expedite our case. I hit the motherload and found the email address to the Adoption Unit Processing Department. So I took a stab and wrote them expecting not to hear back for a few days. They emailed me within the hour. This is what they said "All adoption cases are expedited. Our processing time is posted at 30 days from receipt of last item (i.e., application, home study, fingerprints). We are generally able to get them down in about 2 weeks as long as everything is acceptable in the package." So here's what we need you to pray for....that everything in our packet of paperwork is acceptable to them and that we will receive our new 171H in two weeks. If this happens we shouldn't be delayed by too much if not delayed at all.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Kim & Dave said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

BTW...Love the new kneeling Santa!

Kristen and the Gang said...

PRAYING HARD FOR YOU!!!