Sunday, November 25, 2007

Feliz Cumpleanos Tobias

Today was a FANTASTIC day. We missed Toby's first birthday, so to spend this one with him was overwhelming for me. I absolutely love this little man. He and Greg are my life right now. We started the day hanging out at home, then went to NaNa and PapPap's for his party. He crashed at 5:25 and has pretty much been asleep ever since. Too Much Birthday! I have so many pics that I split them up. I posted the really cute ones and put all the other fun ones on a montage at the bottom of this post. (A tip: Go to the bottom and put the radio player on pause to hear the montage music.) I wish everyone could have been there cause it was hysterical to watch him. He loved ripping through the presents. And if the present was clothes or a stuffed animal he would say no and throw it to the floor, then ask for another package. It was a stitch! He did use his manner though and said Thank You after every present. What a wonderful day!



The Birthday boy this morning

We had a Wiggly Party with everything decorated in Wiggle colors. This was my very first cake. I was very proud of myself and it was a hit!

My "guitar" playing, highly decorated little man

A family photo


The lame cake. After doing the other one, I really didn't care much how this one looked.


His reaction to the new Wiggles DVD was Ooooo. You can see most of the priceless look on his face.


The after shot



Double Click on the picture to begin the Show.





Keep reading cause there are several new posts.

8 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Cute!

& a BIG "Feliz Cumpleanos a Toby!!!!"

SO glad he's HOME for his second birthday!!!!

And Lilliana will be home for her first! :)

Our Family of 5 said...

awww, Feliz Cumpleanos Toby! What a cutie!

Amy said...

Feliz Cumpleanos Toby! Great photos! Looks like he had a great time!

Kim & Dave said...

Happy Birthday, Toby!

I hope you liked your Wiggles stuff!

Hope you had a nice b-day!

I hope Lilliana can come home soon!

Love,
Ana

Kristen and the Gang said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOBY!!!! I hope you had a supper day!!!

Kelly said...

I love the montage music. Happy Birthday my special buddy !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Toby It was fun web caming the birthday. But nana needs a new one so we can see you guys better.Looks like you had a nice one.And cake looked good.
Love Ya Tia Jo

Anonymous said...

Hi Toby It was fun web caming the birthday. But nana needs a new one so we can see you guys better.Looks like you had a nice one.And cake looked good.
Love Ya Tia Jo