Friday, November 23, 2007

The Countdown is ON

I've gone holiday...so deal with it! LOL I absolutely love Christmas and have spared you holiday music thus far. I begin listening to it after Halloween. I could never have too much. I have added some of my favorite Christmas music. I wasn't able to get all of it....BIG John Denver and the Muppets fan along with a Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton Christmas. I'm sure some of you are thankful I could only find one song off of each of these. (Oh, the Hunnakah(sp?) song along with Boys to Men are for my husband) So sit back, relax, and enjoy or scroll down to the bottom of the screen and double click on your favorite song on my list to listen to as you read.

As for the Thanksgiving pics, they are coming. Evidently I left the transfer cable at my Mom's last night. So the Turkey Day pics will be added sometime today.

2 comments:

Kristen and the Gang said...

Bring it on, Girl!!!! I need all the Christmas Cheer I can get these days

Kim & Dave said...

Love it, Tina!!

Christmas music at our house, too!

The only thing preventing me from setting up the tree, is w/ company here & a Thanksgiving meal still to do, I don't think I can do it all! LOL!