Friday, November 16, 2007

Then and Now

I thought since I have nothing really interesting to post (give me a few days) that we could do a session of Then and Now.

Toby at nearly a year old. I hated this picture last year. I couldn't believe that the hogar had him dressed all "ghetto." That is suppose to be a hat on his head that I'm sure they turned so I could see those beautiful eyes and chubby cheeks.


And here's my boy at nearly two, wearing the remainder of his scrambled eggs. He has grown and developed so much in a year. I am so blessed to be able to be called his Mommy. Look out for even more sappiness as we get closer to the big day.

Oh and.... family members and local friends be on the lookout for the invitation to Toby's party in your email. I kind of cheated and sent out evites.





3 comments:

Kelly said...

You have to get sappy around now. Its a huge event in their and our lives. I think I cried for a couple nights mixed wioth happiness . Its an explosion of mixed emotions. Ouer little babies are growing and becpming little people and its very scary for us.Hugs

Our Family of 5 said...

I can't believe they dressed him like that either, I went back and read it twice. Although he was just as darn cute a year ago as he is now!

Kristen and the Gang said...

Look at those chubby cheecks....you could just pinch them! I can't wait for your 2 yrs old post!!! I will bring my tissues!~