Sunday, November 18, 2007

Random Pics and a Rescue

Hey Mom, I'm drooling on your couch. ahahaha


Toby's New Big Boy Bed (and bedding...from Ikea) and my elusive cat, Shivers

Strike a Pose.....

I'll give you a pose Mom, here's one...

and another

Now, I'm throwing all my cuteness at you


Do you like see-food?


What do you mean you don't like fish?


What do you like of this pose?

What up dawg?


This big beautiful boy lucked out yesterday. He nearly got hit by 3 cars on a major state route. We were behind the first car that almost hit him, knowing me Greg pulled over so i could go and get him. I had to hike up a hill and lead the poor baby back to the car. He had a collar but no tags. He was old and arthritic and beginning blindness which is how he probably got so lost in the first place. He hopped right in the car and put his very large head on Toby's lap and was quite content. We took him to the animal shelter and found out this was the 3rd time this week that his owner had let him get away. The animal shelter was so depressing, i hated to leave this sweet dog, but he had an owner (albeit, a piss poor one if you ask me) and they knew who she was so hopefully this gentle giant is back at home.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Dude you crack me up. What up Dawg?

Kelly said...

Poor dog, what a cutie too.