Monday, November 12, 2007

Sunday Family Dinner

So our Sunday dinners have become alittle crazy at my Mom's house. In the past 10 months my parents have gained two Grandkids and two surrogate grandkids (Cat's children). So our Sunday dinners have gone from my parents, godfather, my brother, and greg and I to the afroementioned group plus an infant, 2 toddlers, and a 6 year old and Cat(my brother's girlfriend, for those that don't know). It's a mad house, but a joyous and thankful mad house to be surround by this much family each week. Here is the picture proof (and last night wasn't as messy as most)....

Toby drinking from his new Wiggles cup


Maybe no one will notice I'm drinking from Nate's cup


Looking for the Guitar section of the Christmas Wish Book


Terrorizing the tupperware cabinet

Toby joining in for some tupperware hockey


"Setting the table"


Losing the fight for the napkins


My brother and his daughter



Hold on Toby, I'm bringing your bib

Gabriella


Mom, I'm hungry...When's dinner?


Playing together with the house


The whole clan of Children


Gianna "doing" my Mom's hair. Doesn't she look pretty?

Toby made his own play area behind the fireplace screen

Aunt T, look at Toby. I don't think Santa will like him messing with the fireplace!


The "special ops team" on their mission to get ice. They had pushed that chair into the kitchen from the dining room. Nate had also pushed the stools to the counter to try to get to the food. They are hysterical together!


Oh Damn Nate, they caught us. Toby if you don't look at them they'll go away. It's too late Nate, they caught us on camera.






4 comments:

Kristen and the Gang said...

AHHHH...sounds like heaven to me! Enjoy that big family!!

Amy said...

What a WONDERFUL family tradition! Looks like everyone has a great time.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Jo
I just love the picture's. Now it's not so boring with the two boys. And nana looks so beautiful. You all look so happy .LOVE YA

Kelly said...

Toby and Nate equal TEAMWORK!!!!!