Friday, July 17, 2009

Pool Time Fun

Well you'd never know it by today's weather but the last two days have been gorgeous. It was sunny and 86 both days. July hasn't really been the best weather wise...it's either rained or been chilly (for this time of year)...so we took advantage of it. Here are some pictures from Wednesday when we set up the kiddie pool to cool off.
Oh man, she took out the camera again.

Bathing Beauty

Smiley Boy


Hmm, I wonder if this will fit in the pool?


She's silly Mommy.


Some attempts at togetherness shots:




Even though they aren't looking at me in this picture....I love how it shows them enjoying each other.

3 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Cute, Tina!!! I love the last picture, too!!! Does your heart good, doesn't it? Once in a ver great while, we have moments like that, & I wish I could stop time!!!

Anonymous said...

This weather is making me sad BUT YA KNOW What enjoy it all you can!!!!!! LOVE these pics of those sweet babies of yours!

Mama Bear said...

What awesome pictures of those two gorgeous little kiddo's! It's so heart melting to see your kids just so enjoy each other's company and love on one another. Sorry to hear of the weather :-(