Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Liliana

So I've been told that she acts just like me. That's probably true. She's a mix of sweetness and sass, and can make you laugh with some of her antics. I wish I could capture all the silly things she does or the looks she gives you. I will take credit for her looks....hers aren't exactly like mine but they are her versions of the ones I give her. They make me laugh every time. She also has this adorable way of crossing her arms, looking down, and pouting. I will try and catch it on film at some point in time. And for a child who wanted nothing to do with her Mommy for the first year she was home, she sure is a Mommy beast now....and I love it! She is becoming more attached to all of us every day and is opening up in ways I wasn't sure I would ever see. Here are some recent pictures of her. You should know that she is in CONSTANT motion and I'm still getting the hang of my new camera so there are some blurry pictures, but they are still cute.
Trying out tshirt curls

Doesn't look adorable like that (even blurry)


Take the damn picture already Mommy


Now she's using my PapPap to get her pictures



If I play along maybe she'll quit


Running away from me


My sweetness



Acting all cute and adorable

The other day we went swimming at my parent's house (while they were out...shh don't tell). I didn't want to put her back into her church dress so I went digging in the attic. The shirt she's wearing used to be one of MY dresses from when I was a baby. I loved that it looked like a vintage shirt and not a dress. And she probably looks cuter in it than I did.









5 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Love it!!! What great update, but it makes me wish I could squeeze her in person!!!! & see her cuddle with her mommy & show off her sass!!

Miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

oh i love that dress on her!!!! I think dark kids look sooooooooooo awesome in white!!!

Its funny how they turn into mini us! lol

hugs,leslie

Mama Bear said...

Oh how fun and I sooooo love that cute little dress on her. Love all her fun faces!

Amy said...

Such a beautiful girl!

Kelly said...

She is sooooooo stunning!!!!!!