Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our NaNa Hijacking was a Success...

On Monday when we took her to the zoo for the first time this year. The weather and the animals were both very cooperative. We had a great time. Toby LOVED watching the penguins. He just giggled and giggled. And Liliana LOVED the Kodiak bear who played peek with us. Here are some pics. He posed for me..wasn't that sweet of him? ;)

Toby checking out the Lioness. I kinda surprised him with this picture.

One of the baby elephants.


Love this! Not! I'm the only one looking. I need to teach my mom how to actually use my camera.

Peek-a-boo!!!

Scoping out the fish

Spidy got alittle stuck

One small step for children...one giant leap for Toby

I'm cute and I KNOW it

I swear she's only that red cause she was hot. Other than her coloring I LOVE this picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics we love the zoo too!!!!!

Mama Bear said...

Oh gosh, what fun picures. They are both sooo adorable and we too love love love the zoo

Kim & Dave said...

What great pics!! I love that one of you with both kids! Shows what a great mommy you are!!!