Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July

Happy Fourth Everyone! We had a great day yesterday. We went to our town's small but festive 4th of July parade. They kids loved it, but then again their was candy. That they threw right to them! Then later in the day we had the fam over for a picnic where Greg tried to catch the house, the trees, and himself on fire with the fireworks. His pyrotechnic displays were very pretty. At nine we packed up and headed in town to see the "city" fireworks. It was a fantastic day all and all and had us very tuckered out.

BTW, I know it's another slideshow. But Blogger only gives me so much space for picture storage. So anytime I have only 10 pictures I put them in slideshow form so I can save space. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

They are so sweet. It looks like you guys had a great time.

Kim & Dave said...

What fun pics!!! Can't believe how big they are getting!