Monday, June 29, 2009

He'll Make Her Happy

If you're my "friend" on facebook then you've seen these pictures. For those of you that aren't, this post is for you. Over the weekend I was the Matron of Honor in my best friend's wedding. The ceremony and the reception was beautiful. She looked gorgeous and he looked handsome....and great fun was had by all. I was very honored to be a part of it. Here are a few of my favorites and if you'd like to see more let me know in the comments section.
The Happy Couple

Don't they look so happy? Love you guys...CONGRATS!!!!

This is what happened when we tried to get a family picture. Funny huh?


The wedding party minus the groomsmen...they were taking the picture


My rare blessing: The 3 of us have been friends and stayed friends since High School (Des and me since middle school). They are my closest friends...I would be lost without them in my life!
The title quoted one of my favorite songs, ever. Here are the rest of the lyrics....does anyone know what they're from?

He'll make me happy each time I see him. He'll be the reason my heart can sing. He'll stand beside me and I'll have everything.
She'll make me happy each time I hold her. And I will follow where my heart may lead. And she'll be all I'll ever need
She'll make him happy now and forever until forever their love will grow
She only knows he'll make her happy that's all she needs to know.
They'll be so happy now and forever until forever their love will grow-
I only knowHe'll make me happy that's all I need...to...know...



3 comments:

Vanessa said...

A beautiful wedding!

Anonymous said...

OMG i love those dresses!!!!!!!!

what a special bond you gals have!! AMEN for bff's!

hugs,leslie

Mama Bear said...

Awesome Tina. What a gorgeous bride and groom. So happy for them.