Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

Father's Day was great around here. We started off the day by going to Church and lunch with Greg's parents. No pictures....forgot I had the camera and I was awfully tired still (only four hours of sleep due to a Bachelorette Party). Then we came home and later in the day had my parents, brother, and Godfather out for dinner. David and me took care of everything while Daddy and Greg hung out and played with the kids. It was very nice. Here are the pictures I did get....with my NEW camera. (I found out my camera would cost quite a bit to fix, as much as a new camera really so I found one I liked).


I am so lucky to have great men in my life and the lives of my children!

1 comments:

Mama Bear said...

what awesome pictures. So glad you had such a wonderful Father's Day :-)