Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Broken

Sorry for the lack of pictures. On memorial day one of the kiddos jumped on my lap and the camera fell to the ground. It was only a couple of inches but it was enough the bust the shutter cover off. The camera stills works but I don't want it to break any more than it already is, so I'm not taking pictures until it's fixed. So to apease (sp?) the men in my life.....Hi Daddy and Greg...I'm posting a couple of pics. Such a big girl

My ornery boy

A couple of the cute things the kids now say......
Liliana: A-prise (surprise) said with much enthusiasm
No, that's mine
no, no, no while shaking her finger
meow, meow, meow, meow (the friskies song)
bees (cheerios)
Toby: I talk spanish
me: what do you say in spanish
Toby: Iguana
me: laughing
Toby: I get bigger, I have coffee
Yes your majesty (to me)
Shoo fly don't bother me (to anything bugging him)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE!!!

OHH life with kids!

Kelly said...

How CUTE!!!!!!!! I speak Spanish....iguana!!!Ha Ha Ha

Kim & Dave said...

sorry about the camera!

Love what the kids are saying! So cute! & so important to document, so we can all look back & have a chuckle!

Mama Bear said...

sorry to hear of the camera but laughed so much at the sayings! They are so adorable.