Friday, June 5, 2009

FFF: Out

This week's theme is out, so I did pick OUTside pictures. They are from last year however since the camera is still broken. They have grown so much in a year's time. Liliana was still crawling this time last year and now she's running everywhere! My sweet baby girl days away from being 1.


My big helper boy acting just like his Daddy cleaning the yard.
For more FFF go to http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/
I also wanted to let everyone know that I AM reading all the blogs everytime they are updated. But I have updated to the new internet explorer and everytime I want to comment it gives me some new annoying window that I have to fix. I hate it! I also really dislike word verification so... I am reading, I'm just not always commenting due to frustrations and time.

7 comments:

Hannah said...

So cute! I love that first one! I know I always say it but they are just adorable!

Kim & Dave said...

Very cute!

Can't believe how much they have changed!

Anonymous said...

awww soo small and cute as always!!

Hugs,leslie

Pineapple Princess said...

Just so cute! Her eyes are amazing!
Happy Friday! :)

Mama Bear said...

How precious............We've had problems with that too and made hubby go back to the old one! Happy weekend. Rhonda

vaneblu said...

beautiful pictures :)

Robyn said...

How cute!!