Friday, May 29, 2009

FFF: Memories

Every year on Memorial Day we head to Greg's hometown to watch the Memorial Day Parade that Greg's dad walks in as a veteran. I'm pretty sure we made it every year that we've been together, but now we get to enjoy it with the kiddos. I really enjoyed seeing the changes in my babies. Toby just gets bigger, but the change in Liliana from last year to this year is dramatic let me tell you. I can't believe she is going to be 2 in less than 2 weeks. Enjoy....

Memorial Day 2007

Memorial Day 2008





Memorial Day 2009











For more Memories go to Sarah's Blog

5 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Love Toby in his chair! What a big boy!

& you're right.....Lili has changed so much! What a great smile!!!

Anonymous said...

Love a good parade...they are getting sooo big!

Becca said...

OMG! They are getting so big! And staying just as precious as ever...

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Mama Bear said...

What great pictures and the children are so adorable and love love love Liliana's dress. Happy weekend, Rhonda

Hannah said...

I love those pictures...what a differance a year makes.

I am a sucker for a little girl in red white and blue for the summer, so obviously love the outfits :)