Monday, May 11, 2009

My Day

I had a really nice day yesterday. Greg let me sleep in and he made me and the kids breakfast. Then I got my presents...a handmade card and the gift of a massage from the kids and an MP3 player from Greg. After that I got to just lounge around for alittle then we packed up and drove to Pittsburgh. The plan was to go to LuLu's Noodles to eat lunch, hangout at a park and visit Greg's uncle in the hospital. When we got out at LuLu's Toby was soaked. He had passed out so hard on the way there he had no control...That never happens anymore so I didn't have any spare clothes. We spent the next hour driving around the Oakland/Shadyside area looking for a place to buy some pants that wasn't a boutique. So LuLu's got scratched but I did get a lovely tour and I got to see the inside of a Trader Joe's. We also made it to see Greg's uncle. Then it was dinner with the fam and a banishment to the attic to go through a bunch of stuff so Mom can hold a yard sale. All in all we made the most of our day. I hope all of you had a blessed day as well.

5 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

What a great picture!!!

Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

love that pic and im glad you had a great day! I did too!

Mama Bear said...

LOVE that picture. Sorry about the clothes issue, been there, done that too! Glad you still had a great time.

Vanessa said...

Glad you had a great day!! That's an AWESOME photo of you and the kiddos!!

Kelly said...

Cute pic!!!!Happy Momma's Day!!! I want to go to a place called Lulu's Noodles!!!!!