Friday, May 8, 2009

FFF: Mommy

I have so many favorites that it was hard to pick, but I picked some special moments over the past two years. Enjoy!My first night with Toby on our visit trip

On Toby's pick-up trip

My very first Mommy's Day


My very first time holding my precious princessa.


Liliana and me on her pick-up trip. She was such a little peanut!


My Second Mommy's Day


My babies on Easter 09


No Mother's Day FFF would be complete without a picture of me and my Mommy...she is the BEST!!!


For more FFF go HERE. And Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies out there in blogland!

11 comments:

Linda Ashcraft said...

Great pix - your kids are so beautiful! Hope you have a great Mothers Day!

Kim & Dave said...

Love the pics!!! They were both such little peanuts & they are both SOOOO big, now!

Ahhhh, the memories any pics from Toby's PU trip produce in me!!!

Kelly said...

Happy Mother's Day to you and your mom!!!!!

Vanessa said...

Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day!

Aileen said...

Such sweet mommy pictures! Hope you have a great Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

OMG THey are just soooo cute! Where did those babies go? lol

Happy mothers day,leslie

Queen Witch Christine said...

I just want to say how proud I am of the Mother you are to Toby and Lili. You are and awesome. I always new you would be a great MOMMY.
Isn't the love they give back the best and think it continues on and on how lucky are we to be so blessed.

Lilysmom said...

Happy Mothers Day!

Robyn said...

Beautiful pics!! Happy Mother's Day!!

Unknown said...

"HAPPY MOTHERS DAY" Tina you have to beautiful little angel . They are so lucky to have you for there Mother. Love ya Aunt Joanna

Mama Bear said...

Oh gosh, what beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. I so love seeing pictures from "memory lane". Thanks for sharing.

Happy Mother's Day.

Rhonda