Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

Disclaimer: You can not judge my house in the following pictures. I am still adjusting to life with an infant and a toddler and house cleaning has not been easy or is a priority. Also not every room in my house has been redone yet (like in the first pic).

Don't ask, cause I have no idea. He was playing with the cats (the pile of ribbon) in the middle of getting dressed and I guess he decided that gloves were the perfect fashion accessory to this outfit. He's too much.
Enjoying her jumperoo.


Feeding pig yogurt just like Mommy feeds Liliana.


Posing with the dog. Doesn't she have like "HELP ME" look?


Cuteness comin' at you!

2 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Didn't notice a mess at all!

All I noticed wes happy, adorable faces!!!

Kelly said...

Oh to hell with cleaning Your still in adjustment Mode!!!!!!