Saturday, March 22, 2008

Toby was Tagged!

10 Things about ME, Toby

1. I can go not where without Bear and a drink (and ususally blankie too)

2. I love the Wiggles

3. My favorite food is yogurt preferably containers that have my favorite characters on them

4. I have a major cruch on Alicia, Diego's sister

5. Mommy lets me watch WAY too much tv, we really love Disney, PBS, and Nick Jr

6. I love to cuddle with my Mommy especially at bedtime

7. I can make anything into a musical instrument, including spoons, cups, baking trays, pots, glasses, cardboard tubes...you name it.

8. I can work the DVD player all by myself

9. I love to play chase with Daddy

10. When asking for something if I get told NO, I will name everyone I know hoping that will prompt Mommy to say yes for them. I am too funny.

I am tagging Ruthie, Gabriella, Austin/Logan....Continue to the next post.

0 comments: