Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to the BEST Daddy in the World and My BEST Friend!

Today is my hubby's 29th birthday. He is by far the best man I know and I love hime more everyday. He is the world's best father. In fact, one of the reasons I married him is because I KNEW that he would be an awesome Daddy! Some of the reasons that he is the BEST are:

1. He drives at least an hour every day both ways to and from work so that we can live closer to my parents and live in a "family" house. Without this selflessness, Toby and Lili would not be here.

2. He spends two nights a week taking Graduate classes at Pitt (an hour away) so that he can further his education and provide for his family.

3. He took a job that paid less, but is a job he loves (and is DAMN good at).

4. His family ALWAYS comes first.

5. He is a GREAT DADDY! He is very involved with our children and is really good with them. Their needs are put above his and he gives his all with them.

6. He is a WONDERFUL husband! He does little things for me that he knows will mean alot. He puts effort into my gifts cause he wants them to be special. He makes me laugh daily sometimes hourly. He lets me win. ( a plus in my book, wink wink) He thanks me for the things that I know other men take for granted such as a clean house, or the way I love our kids, or a good meal.

There are SO many more things I could say but I'll end with I LOVE YOU BEAR! All the way up to God and Back!

2 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Happy birthday, Greg!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Greg!!!! You are the BEST MAN for Tina. And a wonderful Father too. Love Ya Aunt Joanna and Uncle Roger