Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Eggs

Last night, after Greg fell asleep (early, I might add) I sat and played around with some ribbon and this is what I made. I took the directions for another ribbon project and made them work for my idea. The result was a bunny clip. I really like how it turned out. Sorry the pics are alittle blurry but the camera is on its last leg.

What it looks like in her hair



A straight on shot... the peach bunny has two peach ears lined with pink ribbon and a cute purple girly bow.

Liliana's new skill, pulling herself up on her knees

So proud of herself. We have been working everyday to strengthen her legs. It's starting to pay off.


9 colors +18 eggs +2 kids = 1 Giant mess and loads of fun!


This is how you do it Liliana


Looking all adorable with the egg


Plop!


Is this one done yet?


I think it should go in here next.


The face of a little girl who is cutting two more teeth, oh the agony!

Tune in tomorrow night for Easter Day Pictures. And have a VERY BLESSED EASTER!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! She looks like she is really advancing quickly with pulling up some!! Excellent!!! Take care,
Kim Hanna

Anonymous said...

Love the bows. Who is having more fun coloring eggs, the children or the adults?

Have a blessed Easter.
Love, Phyllis

Kelly said...

Happy Easter Guys!!!!! I love the Bunny Bow, You people are sooooo talented I got to start making bows!!!!!! I will send My address ASAP I am slacking. How Much do i owe you?