Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We're baking cookies

The kids have been asking me to make cookies. So I got on Pillsbury.com (the site is one of my favs) and I found some fun and easy cookies. We got our supplies and set up the kitchen. We made Daddy some Coconut white chocolate bars. Then we made Gingerbread Reindeer (the easiest and cutest cookies ever) and Sugar Cookie Cut-Out Trees. We had lots of fun making messes and eating all the goodies while we baked. We still have a couple different types to bake but we need more supplies.


Hope you are all Simply Having A Wonderful Christmastime!

2 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Beautiful cookies & beautiful kids!

Funny-I have been goofing around on Cutest blog on the block-& I almost uploaded that same background to my blog!

Mama Bear said...

ahhh, so cute. I soooooo need to get busy as we too have everything but just haven't gotten around to making them!