Wednesday, December 2, 2009

We put the FUN in dysFUNctioanl!

UPDATE:Hello FFF people! We do have holiday traditions, however, I haven't done a one of them yet. I'd show you last year's pictures but those are on the back up drive and I don't feel like messing with it. So you get this lovely video...it is a tradition in a sense. We all love Christmas at my parents'......

So on Sunday NaNa asked the boys to bring down the Christmas tree. My brother announced he didn't need any help and promptly brought the massive (and bright) thing down from the attic. The kids were instantly in awe. Liliana kept saying "Wooooow, Merry MisMis" and "Bravo" which was as precious as it sounds. And Toby took to decorating it with toys and rolled up ads and so nicely encouraged his sister to do so too. It was adorable and hysterical all at once. As if their weren't enough hijinks going on, David decides to stick the Geotrax on top on the tree instead of the upper portion and then preceeds to turn it on. Oh yes we are that family! It was a riot and fun was had by all until a small strand of lights went out and then NaNa was none too pleased. Don't worry it all got fixed and the tree is shining as brightly as ever. Enjoy....

7 comments:

The Heinrichs said...

I love it!!! Everyone needs a tree decorated like that!

Kathy said...

So cute! I love Merry MisMis!!!

Kim & Dave said...

Very cute!!!

& that IS one bright tree!!!

Love the Christmassy look on your blog!!!

Gardenia said...

Hi I'm here from hannah's. I love your blog -- the cutest background paper and love the photo of your babies walking in the snow.

One Busy Momma said...

Too cute!!!!
Love your new blog look!!!

Hannah said...

That is so cute! I can't believe he stuck GeoTracks in the tree!! That is too funny.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!
Merry MisMis!!!